Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
This office position is Full Time and will require travel to multiple offices - gas will be compensated.
• Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions with Oral Surgeon, Endodontist, Orthodontist, and Pediatric Dental Assisting experience
• Certificate from Dental Assisting Program
• ACLS Card and/or OMFSA/EFODA/etc. certificate
• CPR License
• Strong customer service ethics
• Good communication skills
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company
Vancouver, Washington, United States
InterDent provides full service business and administrative support to dental practices so that the dentists can focus on the delivery of high quality clinical care and patient satisfaction and on achieving professional fulfillment. InterDent supports nearly 500 dentists at 200 practice locations. Our highest priorities, focus and relentless pursuit of excellence are centered around the foll...