This job is archived
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients
Compensation Range: $18-$23 (DOE) + $2,000 signing bonus
This office is located at 1440 N Lombard, Suite E Portland, OR 97217
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray certification and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- EFDA required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- CPS experience preferred.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO