Our East Windsor, Connecticut dental groupis seeking a full time qualified, professional, and motivated General Practice Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a high-performing clinical staff and grow professionally at our East Windsor dental practice!
As a General Practice Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with one of our talented general dentists and assist them in procedures from fillings, crown preps, root canals, surgical extractions and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- 8 paid holidays
- 1-2 week(s) vacation time
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you! For more information please contact
* X-Ray/Radiology Certification where state regulations specify, otherwise preferred
* Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
* Past experience as a medical assistant, dental assistant, or in a customer focused role desired
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.