Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
At North American Dental Group we not only deliver the best clinical care for our patients, but we also provide the best environment. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for a dental assistant that shares these goals and is compassionate in helping patients.
• Assist Dentists chair-side during procedures including preparation and documentation
• Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
• Expose and develop dental diagnostic radiographs
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and safety requirements
• Perform proper operation and maintenance of dental equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
• Dental Assisting Certification or state required education
• Radiography/X-RAY certification for respective state is required
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Full Time Associates Enjoy Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most… dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh D...