This job is archived
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Proven experience as a dental assistant in Orthodontics
- Travel with Orthodontist to multiple locations.
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- X-ray certified
- Safe work environment following all CDC and ADA recommended protocols.
- Travel Reimbursement
- Free Dental!
We’re on a mission to change how our patients feel about dental care! We strive to be friendly, convenient, affordable and provide quality dental care with every appointment. Our current and future team members (that’s you!) are crucial to delivering a fantastic patient experience.
A DSO is a Dental Support Organization, which means that we provide guidance and support to a group of dentists and dental offices to help them provide the best care and experience for the patients. Whether you are a dentist, hygienist, dental assistant, front office worker, or working at the home office, we all work as a team towards this goal.
As a DSO, we provide opportunities that don’t always exist in private practices. We offer health benefits, 401(k), PTO and paid holidays, continuing CE credits for some positions, a collaborative network to share and glean best practices, as well as shared technology, talent, and resources. Join a fantastic group of dental professionals on the clinical or support side of our courses.
We believe in having a team of people that genuinely love to serve their patients. Patients drive our passion and are the center of everything we do. We strive for teamwork as well as clinical excellence for our patients on every visit. We are looking for team members that are goal-oriented and enjoy working in an adapting and growing environment.