Position Type: Dentistry
Specialty Unit: Registered Dental Hygienist
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full time Permanent
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
We are seeking a highly skilled Dental Hygienist who would like to work with an innovative company offering top compensation and benefits. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to!
● Balance the areas of health, well-being & aesthetics for our guests.
● Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
● Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
● Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.
• 401k with company match
• Insurance includes: Dental / Disability / Health / Life / Vision
• Flexible spending account / Health savings account
• Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
• Sick time
• Paid Holidays
● Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
● National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
● CPR/BLS Certification is required.
● Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required) or willingness to obtain. Licensed and in good standing.
● Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests. Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
● Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
● High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.