Are you looking to work for a practice that offers stability and operates with integrity? Would you like to work for a dentist with an excellent reputation in the community and among dental peers?
Look no further. Coast Dental & Orthodontics follows COVID-19 C.D.C. Guidelines and A.D.A. Recommendations and makes every effort to create and maintain an environment that is safe for our team and patients. We provide PPE that includes high volume evacuation devices for intraoral use, face shields, N95 masks, along with gowns, hair bouffant, feet/shoe coverings and gloves. Plus, we allow 15 minutes after every patient to properly cleans and disinfect operatories.
Who is Coast Dental?
We are a family established, owned, and operated DSO (that means dental service organization if you were curious), so we aren’t your typical cookie cutter dental corporation. At Coast Dental, you are part of a family, the kind you don’t want to rush away from after a long Thanksgiving dinner.
We can tell you why we’re great, but our long-standing team members are the real testament. Why do they stay? Because we invest in them and their continuing education and personal growth. And, because we like to have fun while working hard in a respectful environment.
We are seeking a qualified RDH who:
- Puts both their head and heart into their work and patient care
- Has strong communication skills and uses emotional intelligence to work through challenges and issues
- Keeps a positive attitude (even during a pandemic) and is willing to do what it takes to make it work
- Is passionate about helping the business grow
- Practices high standards of care, including a working knowledge of overall dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, and dental patient screening
We have full time and part time positions, offer competitive salary or production bonus structure, benefits, and paid time off. Contact me today and come meet your forever dental home!
#comeback #coronavirus #dentalhiring #dentaljobs #We’reHiring # Coastdental #DentalHygienist