Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
At North American Dental Group we not only deliver the best clinical care for our patients, but we also provide the best environment. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for a dental hygienist that shares these goals and is compassionate in helping patients.
• Assist in the assessment and management of oral health for all patients
• Perform clinical oral hygiene procedures per the treatment plan developed by the dentist including prophylaxis, debridement, scaling and root planing, and sealant and fluoride applications
• Record patient-hygienist transactions as they occur to completely reflect the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient, and the care or treatment provided
• Provide oral health education and counseling to patients
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
• Current state licensure in Dental Hygiene and certification from an accredited dental hygiene school
• Knowledge of dental charting software and digital x-rays and able to learn new programs as necessary
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Full Time Associates Enjoy Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
An Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most… dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh D...