This job is archived
Are you passionate about supporting a team dedicated to providing top notch dental care, and being the first friendly face that patients see? Do you love maintaining schedules and helping patients manage their accounts? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the c office in Madison, WI.
This position will work in our Madison West and Madison University office. We are looking for someone we can grow to help support dental assisting.
Your Role as a Patient Care Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the office, acting as the first point of contact with patients who call us to make appointments, and come in to see us for their dental care needs. Your shining personality will help put them at ease. Plus, you’ll help them manage their schedules and financial commitments associated with their care. You’ll also be:
- Verifying and collecting insurance coverage information
- Assisting with financial arrangements for their treatment
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Midwest Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience
- A sparkling personality (and a smile to match!)
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.