Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Regional Operations Manager
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective recruitment.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff of supported practices demonstrate knowledge of business model, operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations within the region when necessary.
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice owners.