This job is archived
Marquee Dental Partners is a premiere Dental Support organization dedicated to making our dentists, staff and patients our top priority, providing support and clinical autonomy our dentists and teams need to succeed! Our team members get to make a real difference in the lives of patients by preventing and treating disease, and sending patients back into the community with beautiful and confident smiles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a geography of multiple dental practices and lead to achieve business goals, revenue and profitability by analyzing financial trends and balancing operational expenses accordingly.
- Assist with the development of annual budgets, standard operating procedures and strategic business goals.
- Audit operational standards, performance, safeguards, financials and facilities to ensure compliance with State, Federal, OSHA and HIPAA regulations/safety and security.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective team recruitment.
- Provide training and development support to ensure all team members demonstrate knowledge of our business model and operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and productive communication with Dentists and Specialists. Be responsive and accessible to address any operational concerns timely and effectively.
- Review patient feedback and address any experience issues to ensure patient satisfaction is exceeded each visit.
- Audit patient scheduling to ensure maximum productive scheduling, linking of insurance and claims process
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare administration, Management, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years dental management experience
- Minimum of 2 years managing multiple dental practices (5 or more physical locations) is a difinitive requirement for this opportunity
- Proficient with dental softwares such as Denticon, Dentrix, Eagle Soft and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, team development, and relationship-building skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CDT codes/insurance payers
- Experience with paperless systems
- Some overnight travel required