This job is archived
Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the United States. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice. At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – every employee and affiliated dental provider shares a common vision: Delivering Smiles for Everyone®!Job Description:
Are you passionate about supporting a team dedicated to providing top notch dental care, and being the first friendly face that patients see? Do you love maintaining schedules and helping patients manage their accounts? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dental - Hillsboro office in Hilsboro, OR.
Your Role as a Patient Care Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the office, acting as the first point of contact with patients who call us to make appointments, and come in to see us for their dental care needs. Your shining personality will help put them at ease. Plus, you’ll help them manage their schedules and financial commitments associated with their care. You’ll also be:
- Verifying and collecting insurance coverage information
- Assisting with financial arrangements for their treatment
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and mentoring
- A culture that celebrates each team’s success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
- A phenomenal personality
- Minimum of one year dental front office experience
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Must be able to work Saturdays
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.