We are a well established state of the art private dental practice in Xenia, OH and we are looking to add a Patient Coordinator to our team. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding patient focused practice with an expansive patient base and a great staff.
The patient coordinator works alongside the office manager and clinical team to deliver an exceptional patient experience. Ideal candidates should possess a friendly, outgoing demeanor and excellent organizational skills while also having the ability to direct and help maintain full productive schedules.
Position offers great medical benefits including 3 health insurance plans to choose from, dental Insurance, vision insurance, paid vacations, and sick days.
- Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice.
- Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient information.
- Confirm the next day's appointments according to protocol and patient preferences.
- Schedule patients for efficient use of the doctor and staff time.
- Maintain a professional reception area.
- Manage recall and inactive patient system
- Collect payment from the patients at the time of service.
- Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to the patients.
- Gather and verify patient benefits and maintain accurate benefit summaries in dental software.
- Open and close dental office according to office protocol.
- Daily cash handle and balancing the days transactions.
- Submit insurance claims for completed treatment and prior authorizations.
- 1 Year Front Desk Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Motivated, Punctual ,Team Player
- Open Dental Experience preferred
- Proficiency in CDT terminology and procedure codes.