This job is archived
- 3- front desk- Full time
- 2 full-time hygienists and 1 part-time hygienist
- 2 Full-time dental assistants (looking to hire a third full-time hygienist)
- Hours - Mon, Tues, and Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm and Fridays 8:30 am-12:30 noon
- Must be comfortable with children
- 60% to 80% Pediatrics. 3 to 12 of age. Mostly Medicaid
- Procedures- Dentures, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Partials, Implants, Restoration on Implants, Fillings, endo, etc.
- Revenue over 1 million a year
- Earning an average of $750/day to $850/day or 33% of collections
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation packages available in many locations
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance plans
- Paid Malpractice
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options
- Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education
- Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities
Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year,
accredited Dental School and received a DMD or DDS degree.
With more than 160 locations in 17 states and a variety of practice types, our client can provide unique access to job opportunities to help build a more fulfilling career.