Who We Are!
At Di Franco Orthodontics, we are looking for a high caliber Full Time Orthodontist who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Park Ridge, IL. We are a successful FFS Orthodontic practice in the beautiful Chicagoland community of Park Ridge. The office is currently on pace to start 600 cases by a single provider. Position comes with great pay, mentoring, and ownership potential.
Your Role as an Orthodontist with Di Franco Orthodontics
You will provide a wide range of orthodontic procedures for your patients ranging from children to adults, offering a variety of clear aligners options, and providing support for our entire dental team at each dental practice you visit. You will have full autonomy over your patients and their orthodontic needs and you will not have to worry about the day-to-day operations of running a practice.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Average SBI Provider earns $200,000-$400,000 annually.