Searching for a general dentist to join one of the top dental centers in the state in a beautiful Mississippi River front community in Missouri just south of St. Louis. Please contact me if interested so we can discuss further, or apply here!
Ryan F. Kalsow
[Register to View] (call or [Register to View] FACTS:
- Earn up to $250,000 with a lucrative base salary + production
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Lucrative federal and state student loan repayment options
- 6% 401k Match with automatic 3% employer contribution
- Be busy from day one. Booked out 4 months in advance – take over physician’s practice
- Medical insurance covered by practice for individual and family
- General bread and butter dentistry
- Average 13-18 patients per day with ability to see 25+
- Expanded Functions Assistants and Dental Hygienists on staff
- Ability to refer to OMS and still receive payout from Medicare/Medicaid
- 75% Children / 25% Adults
- Additional comprehensive benefits including dental, life, disability, -etc.
- 4 Weeks PTO, 40 sick hours, family / medical leave
- X-ray on-site + ability to see all patients including medical records, Rx, -etc.
- Grade A rating from Niche.com
- Live on the Mississippi River
- A top place to raise a family
- Easy Access to Three Major Metro Areas – St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville
- Plethora of options for Cuisine - Great Diversity, with Locally Owned Restaurants
- Excellent educational systems including one of the top public schools in the state with a student teacher ratio of 12:1
- Lower than average cost of living and housing
- 5 Bed, 4 bath, 4,500 square feet for $398,000.
- 3 Bed ,2 bath, 2,300 square feet for $99,900.
- Many families, young professionals, and retirees live here