Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking dentists who desire to provide superior care to each patient we have the privilege of serving. Our focus is to deliver comprehensive and specialty care to all patients under one roof. Our organization is continuing to grow adding practices in existing and new markets providing enormous opportunities for affiliated providers. We take great pride in our exceptional teams knowing it requires the highest level of talent and commitment for patients to experience the best clinical care and environment possible. Every member of our team takes an approach that is compassionate, ethical, and supportive to achieve our mission. We are "Caring People, caring for People".
Due to expansion, we are conducting this search nationwide for a Pediatric Dentist for Central New York.
We offer to our Providers:
• Competitive and comprehensive compensation package with benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Malpractice Insurance, & 401(K) Plan
• Opportunities for partnership
• Sign on bonuses for select locations
• Relocation assistance
• Industry leading Continuing Education opportunities
• Practices with state of the art technology and equipment
• Comprehensive administrative support to allow our providers the clinical autonomy to treat patients
• An amazing culture of trust, collaboration, and people-centric care
The primary focus of this position will be to:
• Provide exceptional dental care
• Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
• Maintain an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
• Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
• DDS or DMD from an accredited school
• Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
We also have opportunities for General Dentists and Specialists throughout Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
To learn more about Dentist opportunities, please contact Carrie Williams at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
An equal opportunity employer.
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most… dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh D...