- Days/Shifts: Flexible, Can be either part-time or full-time
- Salary/Compensation: Daily rate guaranteed (negotiable, based on experience). Or a percentage of production
- Possible Ownership Opportunity for The Right Candidate
- Payor Mix: PPO 85 %, FFS 15%
The Practice Information:
A busy practice offers an excellent opportunity for growth, flexibility to take your own direction with the practice or mentorship opportunity, flexibility to practice dentistry how you choose at your own pace, in a growing area, the practice has an excellent track record for growth, even during a pandemic. A practice where things are in order and patients are open to comprehensive care. The staff is well-trained, easy to get along with, hard-working, and attentive to patient needs.
About Our Company:
At the core, Pair Dental represents over 1200 talented traveling specialists nationally to connect them with GP practices interested in bringing specialty services in-house. Building out your career can be difficult. Even if you own private practice or work for a DSO, many practitioners have available days in their schedule that they’d like to fill, or perhaps interested in a full-time GP Associate position.
We have relationships with some DSO & MSO groups, and mostly select independent FFS/PPO practices all over the country who are looking for providers like you to join their practice(s). Pair Dental is able to open many doors and introduce you to a multitude of quality practices in need of an associate.
How it works:
- Let's schedule an interview with Pair Dental and let us know more about yourself and your goals. You may use this link below to schedule a chat with Pair Dental. [Register to View]
- After the interview, we will send you a registration link so we can build a provider profile
- If you are interested in finding a GP Associate position (3+ days per week), there is no contract required, only a registration.