POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Prosthodontics
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
JOB TYPE: Part-Time/Full-Time Permanent/W2/1099
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a comprehensive manner.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
- Experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
1099 or W2
Full Medical Health Dental and Vision Ins
Very high earning potential