Valer Dental and Braces
Valer Dental and Braces
Make $250k+ with equity opportunity!
Come practice with us at one of the fastest growing dental companies in the United States. Privately owned multi-specialty office located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2+M gross, 225+ new patients monthly, 3 day workweek, and growing into Texas and California markets in the near future. Sign-on bonus and relocation available. At Valer Dental you’re joining a family, not just another company. It’s our goal to make this job the last job you’ll ever have, and we do everything in our power together to accomplish that goal.
- Current Top GP’s make $20k+ monthly within 18 months
- Profit Sharing in the practice
- Opportunity to earn equity without any capital investment
- Partners with 2 other General Dentists in the practice and specialists including an Orthodontist and Oral Surgeon
- No Administrative Responsibilities
- 3 Day Work Week
- Complete autonomy over treatment planning
- Clinical and ethical standards at the highest level
- Marketing support from the best in the business - the most reliable FULL schedules
- Above market pay with equity opportunity without any personal financial commitment
- Privately held company (NO Private Equity influence)
- State of the art materials, technology, tools, and equipment in every office (i.e. ALL ELECTRIC HANDPIECES, digital scanners, CBCT, fully digital and paperless.
- PPO and fee for service patients (NO DMO or HMO)
- True collaborative environment that encourages mentorship, development and teamwork
- Free dental for you and your family
- You control your schedule
What is required to succeed at Valer Dental?
Besides the obvious (Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school, State license and regional boards, eligible to practice dentistry in the state of New Mexico, ability to use dental tools and equipment at an expert level, etc.) we’re looking for highly skilled, experienced (2 years) clinical experts with outstanding communication skills who believe if you’re good at what you do, you can do it fast so our patients aren’t in our operatories any longer than absolutely necessary. Service or hospitality industry experience is a bonus for us because service in healthcare is what we do. It also helps if you are looking for stability within an organization with limitless growth and development opportunities (experience operating your own practice is a plus too, because we’ll need Docs who can run offices in other states).
Interested in learning more? Visit Valerdental.com or apply with your CV and someone will reach out to you immediately. This is a unique opportunity in the Dental space and we are looking for the best.