Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dental offices in the Tampa Bay Area!!
Your Role as a Dental Assistant
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Brright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of two years related experience
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
- $17 - $19 / hour