Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
Our practice not only delivers the best clinical care for our patients, but we also provide the best environment. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for an expanded functions dental assistant that shares these goals and is compassionate in helping patients.
• Provide assistance to Dentists during procedures including preparation and documentation
• Assist with clinical procedures such as: placing amalgam or composite fillings, adaptation of temporary crowns, removing surgical sutures, and applying topical fluoride treatments per state requirements
• Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
• Prepare treatment estimates for review and discussion with patient
• Expose and develop dental diagnostic radiographs
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and safety requirements
• Perform proper operation and maintenance of dental equipment
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• EFDA Certification or on the job trained and radiography licensure per state requirements
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience preferred but will consider new graduates
• Knowledge of dental charting software and digital x-rays with the ability to learn new programs as necessary
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a great culture to work in.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most… dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh D...