This job is archived
Mountain Dental is now part of the Smile Brands family!
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Mountain Dental office in Albuquerque, NM.
Your Role as a Dental Assistant
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our talented doctors dedicated to serving patients. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Mountain Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Competitive wages
- Benefits and perks for you and your family
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonus
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.