Registered Dental Assistant - Dallas, TX – English/Spanish Speaking
- A dental practice needs a reliable full-time Registered Dental Assistant.
- MUST be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Punctual, reliable, and willing to cross-train.
- Passion for dentistry.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Team player.
- Experience with root canals, crowns/bridges, and brackets.
- Friendly/people person.
- Great composure.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M. Wednesday – closed, Tuesday 11:00 – 7:00 P.M and Saturday 9:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M. (3 Saturdays per month).
- The practice is located on a major street with high visibility and traffic.
- Hourly pay based on experience.
- CE courses will be provided on-site.
- Two weeks of Paid Time Off after 90 days.
- Full-service dental for employees.
To schedule a time to speak, click here. [Register to View]
Antonio Casaña - U.S. Army Veteran
Consultant – Recruiting
Direct/SMS: [Register to View]