Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at Monarch Dental- Carrollton in Carrollton, Texas.
Welcoming New Grads
$18 - $20 / hour
Traveling locations: Carrollton, Bedford, Lewisville, Plano, Little Elm, Corinth, Frisco
Your Role as an Traveling Orthodontic RDA
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Orthodontist and other GPs dedicated to serving patients. Your patients will be dealing with dental issues dealing with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of malpositioned teeth and jaws. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to different offices and support other teams with their orthodontic needs. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for orthodontic treatment procedures
- Recording patients’ medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Orthodontist as needed
- Making preliminary impressions and fabricating custom impression trays
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Monarch Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- 6 months experience
- A current RDA license
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.