Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Dental Assistant at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri.
Are you looking for a fulfilling career with excellent benefits and work-life balance? Consider joining the Military Medicine system. You'll have the opportunity to care for appreciative patients who have served our country, work alongside like-minded healthcare professionals, and enjoy excellent benefits, including health insurance, a 401k plan, and paid time off.
- Emphasis on work-life balance | No weekends or holidays
- Employee status with full benefits offered
- Generous PTO and paid federal holidays
- Give back and care for our Nation's military
- Supportive working environment
- Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from an accredited program, military school training, state-accredited training, or completion of a Red Cross course
- Must be certified as a Dental Radiographer (Completion of a military dental technician or dental assistant "A" school will fulfill this requirement. Similarly, Dental Assistant program transcripts documenting dental X-ray training will also suffice)
- 6- months experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
About Johnson County, MO:
Johnson County, Missouri is a charming destination that offers a unique blend of history, natural beauty, and small-town hospitality. The county is home to several historic sites, including the Warrensburg Courthouse Square, where you can step back in time and admire beautifully preserved architecture. Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring Knob Noster State Park, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and stunning views of the Missouri River. With a variety of locally-owned shops and restaurants, Johnson County is the perfect place to unwind and experience the best of the Midwest. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway or a longer retreat, Johnson County has something for everyone.
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and health care professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.