Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Oral Surgeon Assistant (Dental Practice) - Missouri
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures such as restorations (fillings), root canals, etc.
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (brushing teeth, flossing, nutritional counseling, etc.).
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.