Position Title: Lab Assistant
Location: The Colony, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
Shifts: Must be available to work shifts between 7am-8pm Monday through Saturday (40 hour workweek)
Salary: $21.00 to $24.00/hour
• Read, understand and act in compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Assist lab technicians with various lab procedures as needed.
• Report issues and any deviations from SOP promptly to supervisor.
• Patient Data Entry including demographic information, insurance and medical history in a timely manner.
• Receive, log-in and perform specimen accessioning.
• Receive and Create clients profiles.
• Participate in all HIPAA, OSHA and SOP training.
• Perform all necessary and assigned inventory duties.
• Receive and log in lab consumables and place in the appropriate storage conditions following product labels.
• Maintain written records of all actions taken, as necessary.
• Clean and maintain work areas.
• Clean and maintain lab instrumentation.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and security of work area.
• Review patient requisition forms and reports for accuracy.
• Familiarity with automated lab equipment.
• Computer literacy and experience with laboratory information systems.
• Accuracy and close attention to detail.
• Analytical judgment.
• BS degree or higher in medical Technology, Biology or related field.
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.