Great Expressions Dental Centers is looking for a qualified, professional and motivated Hygiene Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family!
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a full-time Hygiene Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side one of our talented hygienists. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on general to periodontal oral healthcare, perfect your methods in taking x-rays, work with our dentists as well to enhance your assisting skills and so much more.
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Hygiene Assistants since YOU are the reason for our patients' experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to stop looking through jobs and ready to begin a new career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
* Past experience as a medical assistant, dental assistant, or in a customer focused role desired
* Radiology certification preferred
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.