This job is archived
Specialty: Medical Laboratory Technician
Shift: 9:30A - 6P
Duration: 12 Month
Start Date: ASAP
- Medical laboratory technicians play an important role in the prevention and diagnosis of diseases, such as cancer, diabetes and AIDS.
- Medical lab technicians work under the supervision of a physician, lab manager or medical technologist and perform laboratory tests on specimens.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and equipment.
Qualifications and Job Info
- Experienced as Medical Lab Technician is preferred.
- 2-3 years of Medical laboratory experience is required.
- Active Virginia state license.
- Certified or Licensed Technician preferred.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below