Position: Dental Assistant
Location: Baltimore, MD
Shift: Monday- Thursday, 8:30AM-5PM
- Assists with procedures by handling instruments; prepares or mixes dental materials as instructed.
- Assure quality of care is given to all dental patients.
- Prepares work areas and instruments for dentist; keep work area neat and orderly; cleans; oils and sets up equipment; dust and disinfects surfaces; sterilizes instruments; sets up instrument trays.
- Review inventory to maintain adequate supplies; ensures materials have not surpassed expiration date for use.
- Take dental impressions and send to lab.
- Assists with taking, developing, and mounting x-rays.
- Adhere to the highest standard of dental practices, ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Assisting in supervision, directing, training and educating new Dental Assistants.
- Back-up for the dental front desk.
- Other duties as directed by the Program Administrator, Dental Director, or their designee.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethics, religion, and economic status.
- High School Diploma.
- Dental Assistant state certification.
- State X-Ray certification.
- Experience with digital radiography phosphorus plate system is preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- State mandated CME requirements.
- Three (3) years experience as a Dental Assistant. Experience in FQHC setting preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Nterprise Dentrix software preferred.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.