About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Pre-Analytical Assistant I
Location: Miramar, FL
- Demonstrates an ability to learn the job duties assigned to the Pre-Analytical Assistant I, and develops an understanding of how all the functions in Tech Ops and Specimen Processing work together and how they impact Technical departments and result quality
- Identifies problems with specimen types, missing information etc., with regard to sorting, racking, centrifuging, delivery, and storage of specimens; is able to resolve or forward information in support of timely problem resolution
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance policies related to test ordering, which requires developing ability to research test order information on translation tables, computer system, and the directory of services
- Meets quality and production standards within 6 months of completing training
- Completes all required written documentation such that it is understandable to others, legible and within the assigned time frame
- Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines; supports the department's performance in the event of coworker absences
- Learns additional functions within Tech Ops and Specimen Processing to allow timely progression to the next level
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical background preferred which includes medical terminology applicable to a clinical laboratory
- Previous experience in a production environment preferred
- Prefer familiarity with mainframe computer operating system
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.