This job is archived
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Lab Assistant
Shift: M-F 12am-8:30am
- Sorting, and receiving specimens in the department
- Performing routine instrument maintenance on some equipment
- Performing laboratory tasks of centrifuging specimens, printing extra labels, recording data (temperature charts) specimen storage and retrieval
- Preparing reagents and or media in the department
- Preparing specimens at workstations for testing (including building worklists, aliquoting specimens into sample cups, checking specimens for clots and fibrin, inoculation, slide preparation)
- Performing QA/QC duties as assigned
- Resolving pending lists
- Finding missing samples
- Decontaminating work areas
- Performing weekly radioactive wipe tests
- Maintaining files for department records
- Changing gas cylinders
- Following all PPE requirements and all safety regulations
- Using the laboratory computer system as well as operating PCs
- Disposing of biohazardous material.
- 0-6 months of lab experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Customer service attitude
- Data entry skills
- Sort , Rack, and Deliver samples through departments
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.