**Please note, this listing is specifically for students currently enrolled in a Dental Assisting program who are in need of completing their clinical hours, if you're seeking regular employment, please refer to our other openings.
Are you a current student enrolled in Dental Program looking to complete an externship? Do you want to find an office with employment opportunities upon successful completion of hours? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got just the site you're looking for at Bright Now! Dental
Your Role as a Dental Assistant Extern
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally. Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a Dental Assistant class/program
- Please note, you may be asked to provide a direct contact so we may verify your enrollment
- Ability to work a consistent schedule, we are able to accommodate both part-time and full-time availability.
- Must undergo a background check
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support and training to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Potential for employment after successful completion of hours
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.