We Offer: Full-time schedule, paid time off, full benefits package, and a schedule with no late nights or weekends.
Who We Are: A long-standing dental practice in Charlottesville with a focused team of professionals who are in need of an experienced Dental Assistant to work with a very friendly and professional dentist.
We are looking for someone who will be hard working, self-motivated, personable, and interested in developing a rapport with patients to help them improve their oral health.
Our staff is very proud of our team-centered approach to running a family-based practice and it shows in all we do. Our ideal candidate is someone who will want to stay with us long-term, is interested in enhancing our patient’s experience, while thriving in a team-based environment.
· 1 Year Dental Assisting Experience
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Self-Motivated, Punctual, Team Player
· Open Dental Experience Preferred
· Proficiency in dental assistant terminology and procedures