At DecisionOne Dental Partners, we truly believe we are changing the way dentistry is done to improve lives... This means we're taking things back to the basics and focusing on what matters the most - what's best for our patients and our team members!
As our Dental Assistant, you’ll be the first friendly face our patients see—so we’ll want you to greet them with a warm welcome before you take them to their treatment room. That’s where you’ll document both their dental and medical history, and take any additional notes the dentist may need. We’ll also need you to:
- Assist the dentist by being fully prepared with instruments and materials needed for specific procedures.
- Sterilize instruments and disinfect treatment rooms in accordance with OSHA, CDC and infection control guidelines.
- Expose high quality dental radiographs and take intra oral photos.
- Answer Phones, scheduling appointments, presenting treatment plans
- Chair-side Assisting
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate dental procedures and terminology.
- The capability to take excellent x-rays, impressions, and make temporaries for crown and bridges.
- Demonstrate flexibility, especially in stressful situations, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.