Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Clinical Advocate - Beech Grove
When we opened Bright Tiger Dental, we started with a pen, a blank sheet of paper, and a question, "How can we do dental differently?"
Here at Bright Tiger Dental, we are innovating. You won't see waiting rooms, front-office staff, or long schedules. We provide the guarantee to our patients that they will be seen on time (or it's free), and that their Dental Assistant will be with them throughout their entire appointment (it's VIP treatment for every patient every time).
Are you asking yourself, how does this affect my work experience? Our on-time patient guarantee ensures you also have a guaranteed work-life balance - no late nights, no on-call shifts, and no weekends, plus a lunch break every day. We are open Monday - Thursday from 8 AM to 5 PM with a shorter day on Friday from 8 AM to 3 PM. Additionally, as a Dental Assistant with Bright Tiger Dental, you won't have packed schedules and rushed appointments but rather you have the opportunity to create relationships with your patients and ensure they have a positive experience from beginning to end.
Join our team today and help us break the dental mold!
As a member of the Bright Tiger Dental Team, you will:
- Provide assistance to the Dentist chairside
- Manage the patient experience from the moment they enter the practice to the moment they leave
- Provide education to patients on treatment plans and financing, as well as general education on maintaining their oral health
- Create a positive patient experience by providing excellent customer service
As a team member, you will have access to many benefits, including:
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $20/hour
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) benefits
- Access to free dental care provided in-practice for you and your family
- Paid time off plus major holidays
Leawood, Kansas, United States
When we opened Bright Tiger Dental, we started with a pen, a blank sheet of paper, and a question, “How can we do dentistry differently?”
The answer was to start by subtracting the things that keep you from focusing on what you got into dentistry to do: deliver honest, personal, and individualized patient care.
Here at Bright Tiger Dental, we are innovating. We have remov...