Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
*** $250 SIGN-ON BONUS***
About Platinum Dental
Platinum Dental is rapidly growing, adding new locations, hiring new doctors, all of which cause a need to add many new team members to keep up with our rapid growth throughout the organization.
We believe in having a team of people that genuinely love to serve their patients. Patients drive our passion and are the center of everything we do. We strive for teamwork as well as clinical excellence for our patients on every visit. We are looking for team members that are goal-oriented and enjoy working in an adapting and growing environment.
Here at Platinum Dental, we have been experiencing a lot of growth and success over the past year. Because of this, we have a lot of new positions opening up as we add new doctors and as we focus on internal promotions. We are big believers in continuing to learn, grow, and evolve. If those sound like qualities that apply to you we hope that you will consider joining our team.
About the Role
Platinum Dental is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team! We believe in having a team of people that truly love to serve their patients. Patients drive our passion and are the center of everything we do. We strive for teamwork as well as clinical excellence for our patients on every visit. We are looking for team members that are goal-oriented and enjoy working in an adapting and growing environment.
The role of a dental assistant is to work chairside with your assigned dentist(s) and perform all dental assistant duties.
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- The ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- X-ray certified
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Free Dental!
Provo, Utah, United States
We’re on a mission to change how our patients feel about dental care! We strive to be friendly, convenient, affordable and provide quality dental care with every appointment. Our current and future team members (that’s you!) are crucial to delivering a fantastic patient experience.
A DSO is a Dental Support Organization, which means that we provide guidance and support to a group of d...