This job is archived
Sage Dental is seeking a part-time Dental Assistant near the Stuart, FL area.
We invest heavily in our Dental Assistants with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch break. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Sage Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, and FUN office!
What do we offer?
- Monthly bonus potential
- Work/life balance schedule
- Opportunity for professional growth
What does a typical day include?
- Greeting guests with a smile
- Prepping and educating guest before Dr. exam
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Recording medical history for each guest
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Working collectively as a team to provide the best quality guest care
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Active Registered Dental Assistant License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a dental assistant
Sage Dental has sixty offices in Florida and Georgia and we are continuing to grow. We are looking for dynamic and talented professionals to join our team. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want a position with excellent earning potential, Sage Dental has what you are looking for.