Searching for a job that fits your needs? We’ve got a schedule for that! Flexibility matters and so do you!
Your Role as a Dental Assistant
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What We Need From You
- Experienced preferred, new grads are welcomed!
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
What We’ll Offer You
- Flexible balanced work schedule (we'll work with you!)
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.