Are you an experienced orthodontic assistant who is hard working, energetic, self motivated and organized? Do you love to make a difference in someone’s SMILE? Are you looking for a change of pace? Then we are looking for YOU to join our already amazing orthodontic team!
We are part of a well-established dental group practice that includes 5 states and over 350 employees. Our Board Certified Orthodontists, along with our orthodontic team, provide orthodontic care in our dental offices to ensure the best in interdisciplinary care for our patients. Our mission is to deliver excellent care, while keeping our patients in their dental office for their orthodontic treatment. Our offices are fee for service and PPO- no Medicaid.
This position will serve the Southern Michigan and Northwestern Ohio offices. This position also has opportunity for growth! This is a traveling position with a car allowance. We offer medical benefits, dental coverage, vision insurance, sick time and vacation time.
* Full Benefits Package (Health, Vision, Dental, Vacation, 401k)
* Car Allowance
* Growth Potential
* High School Diploma (or equivalent)
* A minimum of 2 years of orthodontic assisting experience is required.
* Must have a strong work ethic, as well as the ability to learn and train quickly.
* Must be energetic, outgoing, and empathetic.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
* Must work well in a friendly and fast-paced environment.