This job is archived
Our Flint Ortho dental group is seeking a qualified, professional and motivated, full-time Orthodontic Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a high-performing Ortho staff and grow professionally at our Flint Orthodontic practice!
The practice is looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As an Orthodontic Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with a talented Orthodontist and assist them in procedures from initial impressions for Invisalign or traditional braces, fabrication of retainers, bracket and wire changes and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Orthodontic Dental Assistants since YOU are the reason for our patients' experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Idemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- 8 paid holidays
- 1-2 week(s) vacation time
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
* Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
* Some experience within an Ortho practice is preferred but not required
* Willing to travel
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.