Our Northeast NJ dental group is seeking a qualified, professional and motivated, full-time Periodontal Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of patients as a part of a high-performing team!
This position will require you to travel to our offices located in Union, Bayonne, Hackensack, North Brunswick, West Long Branch, and Woodbridge
Generous hourly rate offered!
Our group is looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Periodontal Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with a talented Periodontist and assist them in procedures! You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Idemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
- Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
- X-ray license required
- Some experience within a Periodontal practice is preferred but not required
- Willing to travel