This job is archived
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at our Bright Now! Dental.
Your Role as a Traveling Periodontic Assistant
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Periodontist and other GPs dedicated to serving patients dealing with periodontal disease. Some of the issues patients will be dealing with include severe gum inflammation, dental implants, and cosmetic procedures. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to different offices and support other teams with their periodontal needs. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for periodontic treatment procedures
- Recording patients’ medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Periodontist as needed
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.IND-SDA , IH-SPON