Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Part-time Hygienist Opportunity in Riverside, CA.
Here at Gentle Dental, we bring our own style and flair to the office each day united by our goal to provide the very best in patient care and education while supporting each other. We are looking for a Part Time Hygienist that is equally excited about delighting and educating our patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
Day to Day:
- Part-time hours
- 3 operatories dedicated to Hygiene in this facility; 7 total operatories
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see roughly 12-15 patients per day assisted by a Dental Assistant. Roughly 1/3 of patients per day will be SRP/Root Planning and the rest will be Prophies.
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- CPR Certification
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quality focused dental environment; DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
Vancouver, Washington, United States
InterDent provides full service business and administrative support to dental practices so that the dentists can focus on the delivery of high quality clinical care and patient satisfaction and on achieving professional fulfillment. InterDent supports nearly 500 dentists at 200 practice locations. Our highest priorities, focus and relentless pursuit of excellence are centered around the foll...