Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Here at Gentle Dental, we bring our own style and flair to the office each day united by our goal to provide the very best in patient care and education while supporting each other. We are looking for a Part-Time Hygienist that is equally excited about delighting and educating our patients. This position is Part-Time Temporary to cover a leave of absence. There is potential for hire after the temporary assignment is complete.
Day to Day:
- Minimum two years Associates degree (University-based dental hygiene programs, baccalaureate)
- RDH in good standing
- Open to all levels of experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quality focused dental environment; DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
- Ability to travel between locations preferred
- Part -Time. 1 to 2 days per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) to cover leave of absence.
- 4 operatories dedicated to Hygiene in this facility. A total of 11 in the office.
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see roughly 10-15 patients per day assisted by a Dental Assistant. Roughly 1/3 of patients per day will be SRP/Root Planning and the rest will be Prophies.
- Compensation is bench marked based on experience.
Vancouver, Washington, United States
InterDent provides full service business and administrative support to dental practices so that the dentists can focus on the delivery of high quality clinical care and patient satisfaction and on achieving professional fulfillment. InterDent supports nearly 500 dentists at 200 practice locations. Our highest priorities, focus and relentless pursuit of excellence are centered around the foll...