At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider. You will be part of an extraordinary team of talented individuals who are dedicated to helping you deliver legendary service to our patients. Through oral education, Dental Hygienists lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This is a Part-Time opportunity and you can expect your day to be filled with dental cleanings and oral hygiene education, patient care, and some sterilization.
This office is located at: 444 Ramsay Way, Suite 109 Kent, WA 98032
Compensation Range: Hourly (DOE) with an incentive program
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- There are 8 operatories in this location with 3 dedicated to Hygiene.
- Patients per day can range between 8 and 13.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- CPR Certification
We look forward to hearing from you!