This job is archived
- Sign-on Bonus ($1,500)
- CE Allowance
- Unlimited Career Growth
- Benefits: Dental, 401K matching
- 2 weeks PTO/Paid Holidays
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their exam
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screening and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries, or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth
- Educate patients of all ages on proper oral care
- Maintain documentation and perio chart on every patient
- Valid Hygiene license
- Proven experience as a hygienist
- Effective communication with patients and team members
- OSHA Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
#IND1 Compensation: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
We’re on a mission to change how our patients feel about dental care! We strive to be friendly, convenient, affordable and provide quality dental care with every appointment. Our current and future team members (that’s you!) are crucial to delivering a fantastic patient experience.
A DSO is a Dental Support Organization, which means that we provide guidance and support to a group of dentists and dental offices to help them provide the best care and experience for the patients. Whether you are a dentist, hygienist, dental assistant, front office worker, or working at the home office, we all work as a team towards this goal.
As a DSO, we provide opportunities that don’t always exist in private practices. We offer health benefits, 401(k), PTO and paid holidays, continuing CE credits for some positions, a collaborative network to share and glean best practices, as well as shared technology, talent, and resources. Join a fantastic group of dental professionals on the clinical or support side of our courses.
We believe in having a team of people that genuinely love to serve their patients. Patients drive our passion and are the center of everything we do. We strive for teamwork as well as clinical excellence for our patients on every visit. We are looking for team members that are goal-oriented and enjoy working in an adapting and growing environment.