This job is archived
Up to $40-50 an Hour
Great Patients, Great Teammates, Great Career!
Midwest Dental in Waunakee, WI is looking for an outstanding Dental Hygienist who thrives in a fun, fast-paced office environment to be an integral member of our clinical team. Midwest Dental offers a wide range of general dental services, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry for adults and children.
This successful office is located in a beautiful building off of Woodland Drive. We enjoy a large, loyal patient base, a 5.0 star Google rating and a family friendly atmosphere. Midwest Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees. Smile Brands has been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, Best for Professional Development and was recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row.
But that’s not all! Hygienist benefits include:
- Competitive hourly salary
- Robust, fully-funded CE program
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Malpractice coverage
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienists play a critical role by:
• Screening patients’ periodontal health
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impacts
Be a part of an award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Midwest Dental, you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.