This job is archived
$45.00+ per hour
Great Dental Office + Great Community = Great Life!
Monarch Dental in Dallas is looking for an outstanding Dental Hygienist who thrives on building long-term patient relationships to join our experienced and fun-loving team.
Located in Casa Linda Plaza, the area is a safe, thriving community with excellent schools, affordable homes and lots of nearby attractions. We have been open since 2005, enjoy a loyal patient base, and a 4.5 star Google rating.
● Other benefits include:
● Competitive hourly salary and upcapped, production-based bonus
● Flexible scheduling for the work-life balance you seek
● Experienced local clinical and management support
● Robust, fully-funded CE program
● Health/Vision/Dental insurance
● 401K Savings Plan
● Malpractice coverage
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienist plays a critical role by:
• Screening patients’ periodontal health
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of an award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Monarch Dental you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
Monarch Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification